Thursday 7 November 2013

A Little Bit about Everything.

Another 300 years passed and I am ready to write here again! Sorry guys, I was SOOOO busy with the move to Cambridge, start of my College, creation of my new brand and work on several picture books. I am surprised I still remember my name after all this! But never mind, it was all fun and I did enjoy myself in the process!

Main news - the University is AMAZING! I am loving every second of it!

My business venture is almost ready to go life, so if you still haven't bought your Christmas cards, please wait just 2 more weeks! Some incredible artwork will be out very soon! Not just artwork - the whole new universe will be out!!! But it is a completely separate story and I will update you on it shortly.

And finally two books I have illustrated recently are out on sale and available well, pretty much everywhere!

First - there is The Littlest Bird! I received my copies and I am very happy with the quality of the print! The colours are so bright and warm. The book came out in both hard and paper back. You can read a review, if you want to know what it is about.


Also The Pet Itch - a hilarious book about a monster family and their pet Itch is out too. Again, great book, very funny! The reviews for this one were lovely too, so I dare to believe people like it!

Now we are almost up-to-date! And I PROMISE to stay in touch now!!! It has been way too long! I missed you!


No comments:

Post a Comment