Thursday 6 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Every year I draw a Christmas card. I draw it just for myself to send to my friends and relatives. I always try to draw something really special, sweet and funny, so all the people that I love can have a smile looking at their Christmas card from me. But this year - I struggled....This year was very hard for me. There were a lot of losses and hard times.... And I had no ideas at all what to draw for the Christmas card.

I was sitting today in the morning thinking about it and a great idea came to my head!!!! I got so excited!!! I spent all day drawing it instead of doing my scheduled projects, but I just couldn't stop! I had to spill it out!

I drew this:



And I love it so much, I would like to share it with you guys! I usually order a really small print just for myself. But would you like me to print some out for you too? The card will look like this when opened:



It is A5 in size and will be printed on very high quality heavy weight watercolour paper (the same as my fairy post cards). I was thinking that I could sell the sets of 10. They will all come with an envelope and I will sign EVERY ONE!!! So it will be a bit more than just a card. It will be a little present from the artist.

Would you be interested in buying something like that? Please let me know in comments so I have an idea how many to order for print.

2 comments: