Monday 26 November 2012

My drawings as cross-stitch patterns

One very talented lady Maria opened a SHOP with her own cross-stitch patterns. She asked me if she could use some of my drawings for creating new patterns. Of course I agreed! I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea!!! We decided to start with my sheep drawings, and look at the end result:



And this is how the original drawings looked like - in case you forgotten :)


And this is the look of the final patterns that you can buy in Maria's SHOP: Eventually she will have all these drawings in her shop as patterns, so please check it out from time to time.



Isn't it amazing??? I love these little cross-stitch patterns so much, I am seriously considering buying them myself! So, my drear friends, if you enjoy both cross-stitch, and my work HERE is a place for YOU!!

Also, if you particularly like any of my drawings and want to recreate it yourself as embroidery, please feel free to contact either me or Maria, and I am sure we will be able to help you!


7 comments:

  1. Элина, чудесно получилось:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! your drawings are amazing! and look very nice when embroidered. all the best with you collaborative project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elle, I think they look fabulous - only wish a) I could 'do' cross stitch & b)I had the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ну очень красиво...)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Transform your drawings into cross-stitch patterns with ease. Our services allow you to personalize your embroidery projects effortlessly. With our expertise, you can bring your artistic creations to life in stunning detail. Customize your embroidery designes with us and showcase your unique style through intricate cross-stitch designs.

    ReplyDelete